Trending on the Web

Trending on the Web

Stay up to date with everything Trending on the Web!Read More

 

Boston Man Loses His Legs After Eating Leftover Takeout Food


It's a nightmare scenario for a 19 year old student who was rushed to the hospital where "his kidneys shut down, and his heart and lungs failed." The student had minutes earlier finished off leftover food in his fridge and immediately became sick.

The man was later diagnosed with meningococcal septicemia (a deadly bacterial infection) and skin necrosis, which becomes a deadly rash that spread throughout his body. Pictures show the mans flesh turning black as well as a deep red rash along his body. Learn more below!


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content