You're at a party and meet tons of people that you hope to either start a friendship or dating relationship, but then you awkwardly forget their names the next day! You then see them and you only call them "you," "buddy," "pal," or something else to skirt around their name! Yeah, we've been there and you'll never have to again with these tricks to help you never forget a name again:
1. Meet and repeat - Try to say their name over and over again when you first meet them!
2. Spell it out - Have someone spell their name so that you can visually see their name!
3. Associate Something with Them - Think of something to associate with their name, like something that happened or that their favorite movie is E.T.
4. Connect Them to Someone Else - Once you meet them, make sure you tie them to someone else who was there so you can even ask them what that person's name was!
5. Put it in Your Phone - Even if you don't call them, you'll at least know how to spell their name or have somewhere to find it if you ever meet them again!
PHOTO: Getty Images