Inflation is hitting everywhere and especially in the car market. Below are some tips to help you if you are looking to get a new, according to ABC 7.
Last month the average price for a new car was a little over $47,000 and it's up more than 13% from a year ago. Although right now is not a good time to buy a car, there are some ways experts suggest to help you find a good deal.
- Figure out what you want and have other options.
- Certain brands cost more than others for a similar type of car so you might save money if you choose a different type of car.
- Have financing in place when you are shopping to get pre-approved for a loan.
- Check car buying apps and local dealership websites to see what's available.
- Look into other areas away from your home to get more cars that are available.
- If you find a car you like, don't hesitate.