Planning on dining out this Thanksgiving? Thanks to Offers.com, we know all the restaurants that will be open for business on the upcoming holiday. Not only will some food joints be open on Thanksgiving, there will be some sweet deals to feel thankful for, as well. Without further ado, here's the full list of restaurants open on Thanksgiving:
- Amazon: As an Amazon Prime member, you can order groceries from Whole Foods via Amazon on Thanksgiving day and receive your order in as little as one hour.
- Applebee’s: Usher in November with the $1 vodka cranberry lemonade, a seasonally-inspired blend of vodka, Tropicana lemonade, and Ocean Spray cranberry juice.
- Bahama Breeze: Chow down on a island-inspired Thanksgiving dinner at select locations starting at $19.99. The dinner includes sliced turkey and sides like callaloo, cornbread stuffing, and cranberry-pineapple chutney. Order a slice of pumpkin praline pie for $6.29 per slice.
- Bob Evans: Celebrate Turkey Day with selections from their Thanksgiving menu from open until 8 p.m. Or, take home a ready-to-heat Thanksgiving feast for up to 10 diners.
- Boston Market: Take home a roasted turkey or ham dinner for up to 12 The frozen dinner includes a whole roasted turkey or ham with mashed & gravy, home-style stuffing, cranberry walnut relish, dinner rolls, pumpkin pie, and apple pie.
- Buca di Beppo: Stop by the restaurant for a Thanksgiving feast on Nov. 27 or 28. The feast includes sliced white meat turkey, homestyle gravy, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, spicy Italian sausage stuffing, green beans, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie. Or, take home a prepared holiday dinner for three starting at $69 or a prepared dinner for five starting at $135.
- Cracker Barrel: Dine in on Nov. 28 for a Thanksgiving meal for around $10 per person. Or, take home a ready-to-cook Thanksgiving Kit that serves up to 10 – just make sure to place your order at least 24 hours beforehand.
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit: Order a prepared holiday feast for pick-up or delivery. Place your order before October 27 for a free pumpkin pie at pick-up.
- DogHaus: Celebrate Thanksgiving with the iconic Turducken Sausage Dog, which features a turducken sausage topped with turkey gravy, Haus slaw and crispy fried onions on grilled King’s Hawaiian rolls. Dog Haus will donate $1 of the purchase price from every Turducken sold to No Kid Hungry.
- Fatburger: Chow down on new Thanksgiving-inspired menu items like the Cranberry Turkey burger with sweet potato fries or their "Pumpkin Spice Shake.
- Krispy Kreme: Sample the three new Easy as Pie Doughnuts, a collection of pie-inspired doughnuts with the Dutch Apple Pie, Chocolate Kreme Pie, and Cherry Pie. Find Easy as Pie doughnuts at participating locations through Thanksgiving Day.
- Luby’s: Order a takeawayThanksgiving dinner starting at $69.99. Choose from a menu of complete dinners, a-la-carte entrees, and holiday sides. Place your order online or over the phone. Pick up your order between Nov. 23 and Nov. 26 to get a free $5 “Early-Bird” reward.
- Maggiano’s: Get a dine-in or carry-out family-style Thanksgiving dinner with favorites like the Rigatoni “D” and holiday classics like roast turkey breast with giblet gravy & focaccia sausage stuffing and pumpkin praline cheesecake for dessert.
- Mimi’s Café: Pre-order your Thanksgiving take-home feast that serves eight to ten for $104.99. Choose between a complete turkey or ham dinner or order just the sides. Pick-up begins November 20. See the menu.
- Pizza Inn: Celebrate the season with the returning Pumpkin Pizzert, which features a pumpkin and cinnamon filling topped with a brown sugar streusel mix and a sweet white icing drizzle. You can find the seasonal fan-favorite at participating locations as part of Pizza Inn’s All Day Buffet, which includes more than 40 items and salad bar.
- Popeyes: Pre-order a Cajun-style Thanksgiving turkey starting at $39.99. Their Cajun-style turkeys range from 13 to 16 pounds, and are hand-rubbed with peppery Louisiana seasoning and precooked. Place your order now to ensure availability.
- Wawa: During the Thanksgiving season, you can try a Gobbler Hoagie or Gobbler Bowl with hot turkey, gravy, and sweet or regular mashed potatoes.
- Whole Foods: Order a pre-cooked Thanksgiving dinner for two to eight starting between $10 and $14. Choose from classic-style dinners to vegetarian and vegan feasts with sides like creamy sweet potato soup or roasted Brussel sprouts with sausage. Place your order by the end of October to ensure availability.
How are you planning on celebrating Thanksgiving this year?