What's pretty cool is that according to Alltrails.com, there are almost 150 pet-friendly hiking trails in the state -- PLENTY of time to explore during spring and summer months for sure!
The 10 highest ranked are:
- Mount Lafayette and Franconia Ridge Trail Loop
- Mount Major and Brook Trail Loop
- Tuckerman Ravine Trail to Mount Washington
- Mount Willard
- Arethusa Falls and Frankenstein Cliff Trail
- Champney Falls Trail
- Mount Pemigewasset Trail (Indian Head)
- Purgatory Falls Trail
- Mount Osceola Trail
- Champney Brook Trail to Mount Chocorua
Pretty sweet goal to hit them all once spring starts, don't ya think?